The Best Connection Group Ltd, are looking to appoint a Divisional Manager to join our exciting and successful team based in Warrington. The ideal candidate should have extensive expertise in supplying temporary staff with team management skills or the potential to progress to branch management. You will need to be self-motivated to achieve set targets, able to manage staff, give guidance support and motivation, have a professional approach and capable of working in a team environment. A key attribute shared by our most successful Divisional Managers is the drive to succeed within a very competitive market place.
- Divisional Managers who joins the company will be rewarded with a basic salary of £25,000 to £29,000 dependent on experience
- An excellent commission scheme with realistic first year earnings of £30,000 to £36,000
- We operate a company car/ allowance scheme (£4800 per annum) after a qualifying period
- Pension Scheme
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
Industry leading training - Advanced Diploma in Recruitment Practice
Professionally recognised credentials - designated letters after your name
Lifestyle Benefits package with unbeatable discounts and offers
- Initially you will be entitled to 30 days paid holiday per annum, rising to 33 days after a year’s employment inclusive of statutory holidays
We have an industry leading training and development programme offering extensive ongoing support and a clearly structured career path. We are committed to fulfilling your potential with a firm commitment to promoting our Senior Managers from within. Your personal development will begin by completing our internal foundation and recruitment programmes.
- Develops rapport and establishes on-going professional relationships
- Achieves personal sales targets
- Manages within a framework of legislative and procedural processes
- Leads and motivates teams to achieve sales, procedural and administration targets and requirements
- Coaches and supports team to develop
- Understands business calculations and business paperwork and budgets
- Works accurately and sets self high standards
- Demonstrates commitment to own development and future career
The Best Connection Group Limited, an Equal Opportunities Employer, was formed in 1991. The company has a network of over 80 branches throughout the UK from which it specialises in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors. With a peaked turnover of £343 million, TBC is one of the largest providers of Industrial and Driving staff in the UK.
Hours of Work:
A Divisional Managers' working week will consist of 40 hours with 1 hour’s lunch break each day.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and ambition to be part of a fast moving and exciting company please follow the online instructions. Only successful applicants will be contacted
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job