Allen & York are pleased to be working with one of the leading food manufacturing organisations in the UK. This is an organisation with multiple sites and a wide range of products that are supplied to all the major retailers. They are currently in a strong position to deliver on their sustainable growth plans and as a part of this they are recruiting for a Divisional HSE Manager.
The can be located anywhere in the UK and will be home based with regular site travel. You will be part of a team responsible for HSE risk management across the business and will be expected to provide practical and pro-active advice to the site based HSE managers. You will be expected to lead on improvement projects across these sites to ensure that the business continues to make progress.
- Advise and facilitate on SHE throughout the division
- Develop and support all site based HSE staff
- Agree site action plans and monitor improvement
- Supporting improvement plans at group level
- Communicate and implement corporate strategy across the business unit
- Ensure implementation of management systems in line with ISO standards
- Measure performance to chart progress
- Auditing and monitoring against management systems and policy
- Investigating incidents and enforcement activity
- Identify areas to reduce cost through environmental and sustainable projects
- Develop and share best practice
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Track record in managing SHE across multiple sites
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business who are focussed on sustainable growth and the development of a pro-active safety team. If you would like to be part of this, then please apply or call Jack on for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job