Divisional Healthcare Recruitment Manager - Glasgow
- To £40,000 Basic Salary
- Fantastic open ended bonus scheme
- Superb structured career path
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Quality office location
One of the fastest growing 'total recruitment solutions’ company. Their expansion programme is well underway as they continue to pursue an aggressive growth plan.
In line with their growth they are now looking to attract successful Divisional Managers to assist in expanding various office locations within the Healthcare Sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of the Healthcare division. The role will cover the full recruitment lifecycle covering both new business development and account management. You will be an experienced Manager, ideally with a background in healthcare recruitment, and have a proven track record of developing and leading a division.
- A minimum of 18 months experience in a Healthcare Recruitment Manager role
- Self motivated, confident, outgoing with a "can do" attitude.
- Be used to working to targets and have the ability to sell at all levels.
- Hold a current UK driving licence.
If, after submitting your CV, you have not heard from us within 4 working days then unfortunately we are unable to consider you for this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job