Highly competitive package
We have an exciting leadership opportunity as a Divisional Head of Asset Finance to join a team based in London. The successful candidate will lead a divisional asset finance team to achieve objectives in line with my client's strategy. Reporting directly into the National Head of Business Development, the Divisional Head of AF will have line management responsibility for all my clients relationship directors and sales co-ordinators within the London & South division.
The Asset Finance business is currently engaged in an exciting growth transformation program and strategy. My clients mission is to be as easy to do business with as possible. This role provides the opportunity to be directly responsible for shaping this part of the AF business and having ultimate divisional responsibility for the asset finance products and services.
Your main responsibilities will be
* To play a key role in Asset Finance's strategic growth and transformation plan.
* Developing and leading an effective AF relationship director team to deliver agreed objectives.
* A highly visible role, successful candidates will be expected to lead from the front in championing Asset Finance
* You'll be responsible for managing a team of circa 6-8 FTE including AF Relationship Directors.
* Performance management of the team by coaching & mentoring, to ensure the team deliver against the business plan.
* Identify, develop and manage key stakeholder relationships.
Your minimum skills and experience required
* Proven success in budgeting and delivering business objectives, either directly or by leading a successful team.
* Proven success in coaching and mentoring with an energy and ability to bring out individuals or a team's full potential
* Asset finance experience or proven success in delivering business aims in a related area is desirable
* An ability to instil passion and energy around the value proposition of the business.
* Collaborate and engage with both internal and external stakeholders to be a part of this exciting growth journey.
* A strategic thinker with proven success of developing, implementing and delivering a challenging strategic business plan.
Please ONLY apply should you have the relevant Asset Finance leadership skills. Email your CV to
- head of sales
- sales director
- asset finance
- head of asset
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job