We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link AssetServices interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.
We currently have an opportunity for a seasoned Financial Controller to join us in a leadership role, reporting direct to the CFO. This is a key role in our central finance function, with the following principal accountabilities:
- Develop a best-in-class financial reporting function, aligned to management reporting and business unit reporting;
- Develop and implement effection financial control and consolidation processes, leveraging parent group processes as appropriate;
- Deliver IFRS reporting for all entities across the group;
- Develop a strong revenue growth, EBITDA and cash conversion culture across the group;
- Manage all EMEA external audit processes;
- Develop a corporate governance and risk framework, ensuring local regulatory requirements are met.
The successful individual will be an established Financial Controller with substantial relevant in-role experience, and:
- Experience in a multi-jurisdictional complex business;
- Ideally, regulated business experience;
- Proven experiencing managing external auditors and audit committee exposure;
- Excellent people leadership skills;
- Ideally, experience of setting up shared service functions (AR, AP, Bank Reconciliations)