CIRCA £43000 PER ANNUM
SOMERSET - CHARITY
12 MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACT
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Manager to join a established charity to support the Business Managers and the Divisional Controller for an initial 12 month assignment.
Duties will include:
• Ensuring analysis of expenditure, timely analysis of variances, and identify appropriate corrective actions in conjunction with key operating team members.
• To take responsibility for accurate and timely financial and performance returns according to deadlines
• Maintain and action all financial records and payments including drafting and monitoring of the house, home and other divisional budgets.
• Provision of management information, including analysis, reporting and controlling of asset management information
• Maintain an overview and records in relation to day to day repairs, servicing and routine maintenance and taking recommended actions
• Monthly accruals created as appropriate
• Local Authority returns as appropriate
• Management of residents accounts and assist with debt collection
• Support the Business Managers and the Financial Controller in preparing and setting the annual budgets for the Division and Business Units.
• Effective management of reporting staff members
• Work with the Divisional Controller in identifying and improving the systems and processes.
• Ensure that financial policies and procedures are fully adhered to by relevant team members.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate sufficient technical skills and experience, capable of working under pressure including achievement of tight deadlines when required and dealing with a number of conflicting priorities. Part Qualified accountant with good knowledge of mainline accounting systems e.g QLx, SAGE etc.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity and are available at short notice then please do forward your updated CV and reference contact details or alternatively call Suzanne Rudd on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'