Divisional Finance Director
The Finance Director will report directly into the Divisional Managing Director. This role is pivotal to successful financial performance in the business and the appointed candidate will develop strong working relationships with senior management and the finance team across the UK.
- Deliver monthly consolidation and Group reporting for the whole business
- Provide professional and leadership support for the CFO as a key member of the senior finance team
- Instil financial rigour, process and control across the company
- Engage and deliver on all tax, governance and policy, treasury and planning maters
- Develop, communicate and ensure compliance with leading practice financial policies and procedures
- Lead and evolve the financial budgeting and forecasting process
- Manage year end processes, leading and engaging with the external auditors
- Contribute to the emerging Internal Audit programme in relation to financial controls
- Actively manage cash management and cash performance
- Manage and evolve accounting system improvements within a financial context
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"