Divisional Director - Scotland
We currently working on behalf of a market leading charitable care provider that is currently seeking to appoint a Divisional Director to join their management team covering Scotland.
The role will be responsible for the effective and successful running of a number of residential and supported living services providing care for service users suffering with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour across the region.
You will ensure that the Operations Managers of the sites are provided with all the support they need to ensure the standard of care delivered is of the highest quality and that they are generating successful referrals. As well as this you will be charged with forging strong relationships with local authorities, commissioning groups and other external and internal stakeholders in the local area in order to generate new revenue streams and develop existing ones. You will also be working with the management team to identify new opportunities for growth throughout the region. The role will involve travel throughout the region.
Applicants looking to apply should:
- Have a proven track record of working at a similar Regional or Operations Management level within residential, supported living or outreach services.
- Have worked with and have extensive knowledge of learning disabilities and autism and other conditions associated with the client group
- Be professionally qualified in health and social care, ideally Nursing, social work or Occupational Therapy qualifications, however as a minimum applicants should have at least an NVQ level 4, or equivalent, in management.
- Have excellent communication and business development skills
- Be able to drive, as the role will cover a large geographical area and so travel is essential
If you are interested in this role please email an up to date CV to alternatively if you'd like to hear more about the position call Russell on
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."
- learning disabilities
- supported living
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"