My client is recruiting for an experienced, engaging and strategic director to take full accountaibility for multimillion turnover contracts in the corporate services market sector. This is a senior leadership role, and will report directly to the CEO.
As the Divisional Director and Head of Sgement Manager (which will include horticulture services, technical services, health & safety or food) you will lead the designated corporate services team in the UK comprising of operational management direct reports plus leadership of a multimillion pound turnover division.
This role is UK based and requires alot of travel.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to think strategically about where future opportunities may be created with the ability to develop relationships
- strong leadership expertise with technical services experience
- Experience of managing multi-million pound contracts and large management teams
- ability to implement strategy through a change programme
- Grasp the external market and able to identify new client relationships in conjuction with the business development team including extensions of current contracts and services
- driver and initiator of change, deliver strategic intitiatives into the business area
- strong P&L Management
- experience within food services
- "operations director" or "head of operations" or "facilities management" or "food services" or "managing director"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job