An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Divisional Administrator to join a team, working for a major FMCG company.
- Provide exceptional administrative support including pro-active diary management. Acting upon key requests anticipating events, highlighting conflicts, resolving issues and making recommendations where necessary. Own the effectiveness of the Supply team, this will include developing, deploying and pro-actively leading the annual Plymouth Supply Leadership Team Calendar, creating and co-ordinating the on-boarding programme for new members into the Leadership Team, and 1:1 support as required.
- Key contact for Plymouth housekeeping and catering contract partners, and helping to facilitate the smooth running of the catering operation, working closely with our Quality and Food Safety Manager.
- Decide, plan & execute complex, detailed domestic and international travel itineraries including all transportation, lodging; obtaining all necessary visas and travel documents by working together with FCM.
- Purchase order requests: raise purchase requests on Ebuy and SAP and follow up to ensure timely payment of invoices. Link in with Accounts Payable, Purchase to Pay help desk, suppliers and commercial teams where necessary.
- Take the initiative to identify and undertake opportunities that add value to the efficient operation of the teams.
- Work together with the Slough Supply Divisional Administrator to plan other team and divisional events such as Slough and Plymouth Factory All Associate Conferences or meetings during the year including contracting hotels, ground transportation, meeting facilities, caterers, restaurants, etc.
- Plan & execute VIP visits to site ensuring appropriate factory tour guides are sourced and relevant equipment & hosts are available. Key contact at Plymouth for all customer/VIP factory visits.
- Coordination of presentations for periodic and quarterly business update meetings and other internal communication projects/initiatives to support our site communication strategy working closely with the Plymouth Leadership Team.
- The job will be based in Plymouth and will involve daily contact with Senior Managers, face-to-face, via email or Skype. across people, process and systems.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Proven experience in a business support role in a fast paced business environment
- Excellent planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills (at all levels)
- Able to work with little or no direction, manage conflicting demands and be proactive.
- Able to handle confidential information sensitively
- Demonstrative strong initiative and problem solving ability
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'