Juice Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a prestigious organisation with the appointment of a Divisional Administrator
We are looking for a highly capable and organised Administrator to join a small, very friendly close knit team, providing support to the Division and wider regional team. Due to the occasional sensitive nature of the role, we are looking for an empathetic and adaptable individual, who is able to deliver the core values of the organisation.
- Provide administrative support to the Divisional Manager wider team.
- Processing of payments, expenses and invoices, ensure accurate records are kept.
- Petty Cash management
- Maintaining electronic filing system and setting up of events on the in house database
- Process online bookings and registrations
- Prepare and circulate promotional material
- Liaise with course organisers, speakers, delegates and exhibitors
- Booking meeting rooms
- Preparing and dispatching of letters
- Ordering catering for events and meetings
- Attend meetings and minute taking.
- Organise travel and accommodation
- Organise Team, Executive Committee and Business Meetings, prepare agendas, minute taking, book rooms and catering, circulation of minutes, agendas and papers.
- Assist with organising all conferences for the Division
- Assist with ordering all stationery and equipment.
- Be the first point of contact for maintenance of office equipment
- Maintain booking system for the meeting room
- Making appointments
- Website management
- Producing reports for the Regional Manager and wider team
- Other ad hoc admin duties as require
Occasional travel and overnight stays may on occasion also be necessary so it is essential you are fully flexible.
As the ideal candidate you will be a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills both oral and written with relevant administrative/secretarial skills. You will have strong analytical skills with the ability to organise and prioritise workloads efficiently and effectively both individually and as part wider team. You are proactive and bare the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, accurately and to a high level. Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft suits and other software packages is also highly desirable. Experience of organising and participating in training event and web content management is highly desirable.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity and you would like to apply, please contact Holly at Juice Recruitment today!