The Division Manager is responsible for optimising the running of their designated markets within scope of responsibility in line with business plan, priorities & focus. Able to work within a multisite environment to drive cooperation and create synergies in an effort to deliver improved top and bottom line growth. Works with overseas offices and partners to align transit, service & costs.
- To produce & manage month end / financial reports & budgets.
- To analyse subcontractor spend and create a plan for reduction in cost of sales.
- Ensure that the designated markets are set up to be efficient and the organization maximises company profitability & turnover.
- To analyse all performance data to identify opportunities for improvement and draw up action plans to deliver the required results.
- To ensure all services are delivered by the operation teams in line with the Leman operational practices
- To ensure all services are delivered in line with the SLAs for our customers.
- To optimise the operations by implementing best practice across the business.
- To develop Key Relationships with customers and develop business opportunities.
- To recruit, coach, motivate & where necessary follow the disciplinary process to ensure people performance is optimised.
- To ensure the training plan is available to meet the people development needs. To ensure company policies and practices are followed and delivered consistently. To ensure effective team meetings are held to drive operational performance and people management.
- To ensure company policies and practices are followed and delivered consistently to ensure that all activity compiles with Health & Safety Policies. This list is not exhaustive and you may be asked to carry out other activities within your capability
This candidate will have had at least 3 year’s experience with in a management role.
- Ideally degree related qualification or recognised management qualification.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Excellent Budgetary, forecasting and costing skills.
- Responsible for Multiple markets Managing multiple Sites
- Division Budget accountability for specified markets
- Showed profitable results against markets
- Managing direct managerial reports of up to 3 and overall teams of up to 20
This position is paying between £50K-£60K and has an allowance of £5K for a car per year.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency/business.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
- Bottom Line
- Bottom Line Growth
- Key Relationships