We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
Entitlements are part of Investment Administration and are responsible for processing investment income. The role comprises accruing and receipting of dividend income and interest across our fund range held on our internal back office system, Quasar. It includes liaising with other teams within Investment Operations, the Front Office, Custodians and Third Party Administrators to ensure we have accurate and timely dividend & tax data on internal systems.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Responsibility for ensuring accurate income accruals on M&G’s range of funds, including OEICS, Life & Pension funds, Segregated pension mandates, SIF’s, SICAV’s for UK & foreign, equities, bonds, Collectives, private assets, loans and mortgages. For quoted assets, the role involves validating the XD data against a secondary source. For Collectives, we manually source the rates from TPA & Fund Managers.
• Upon receipt, the team reconcile the accrual to the receipt and resolve any exceptions.
• Preparing and submitting claims to brokers for stock lending income.
• Monitoring & processing of tax reclaims for Withholding Tax (WHT) and reconciliations against custodians tax accrual records with investigation of any discrepancies.
• Liaison with custodian banks and overseas offices to resolve income and tax differences.
• Monthly reconciliation of Income Accounts.
• Provision of daily information to Pru Cap.
• Monitor Custodian performance against SLA’s, advising of any issues outside of these agreements.
What we are looking for:
You will be able to demonstrate dividend experience, across various asset types including Bonds, Equities & Collectives. This experience should also cover worldwide markets. A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is key, as well as the ability to work to strict deadlines and work effectively under pressure. You will also have knowledge of data vendors such as FTID, Bloomberg & Markit. Excellent planning and organisational skills are essential, alongside the ability to be an effect team worker, with an open communication style. You will be highly motivated, hard working and eager to learn.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.