This leading international law firm is looking for a Diversity and Inclusion Advisor to join their team on a 12 month maternity cover.
As Diversity and Inclusion Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the diversity recruitment team and Corporate Responsibility (CR) team to ensure social mobility and race plans are aligned to diversity recruitment plans and CR programmes.
- Supporting the ExCom social mobility and race champions in their roles. Also advising Regional Heads of HR and their teams on local social mobility and race related initiatives.
- Project management of social mobility and race related initiatives, including global internal consultation and engagement with external subject matter experts.
- Working with the Diversity and Wellbeing Advisor to deliver the UK D&I plan (supporting where needed across a variety of projects).
- Representative/ambassador for the firm with specific social mobility and race related external bodies e.g. Race for Opportunity, Black Solicitors Network, Society of Asian Lawyers.
The successful candidate will have experience working in a Diversity and Inclusion role at Advisor level.
Follow us on Twitter for information on new jobs and market trends.