District Sales Manager - North Germany - Molecular Biology, NGS and Genomics
Territory: North Germany
Home Based: Frankfurt, Heidelberg, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Hanover, Hamburg etc.
Do you currently manage a team of circa 3-5 high product value sales representative’s?
Are you involved with the sales of high value, complex molecular biology, genomics, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) solutions, RNA/DNA/ Sequencing, Gene editing, Microarray, Screening, PCR, CRISPR, Cell Therapy?
Are you delivering a sales budget worth €45 - €90 million in your region?
If yes to the above, then this may be the ideal role for you…
The Requirements of District Sales Manager:
- Hold a BA/BS or MS or equivalent degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology/ Chemistry subject as the Sales Manager. PhD is a plus
- As the Sales Manager you must have Significant sales experience in the Life Science industry, selling a range of high average order value products for example: complex molecular biology, genomics, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) solutions, Gene editing, Laboratory Automation/ Robotics, RNA/DNA/ Sequencing, Microarray, Screening, PCR, CRISPR, Cell Therapy
- Sales management experience in the Life Science industry managing a team of 4+ direct reports right now as the Sales Manager
- Must be able to build relationships at a very high level with various key opinion leaders
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence internal and external audiences, using both oral and written communication skills
The role of District Sales Manager:
- Develop, implement and monitor the district business plan to meet assigned revenue and strategic objectives
- Responsible for the direction, support and motivation of the district sales team to meet agreed targets and objectives
- Ensure that sales staff achieves their forecasts, follows company guidelines/practices/policies, and provide timely development plans to correct for under performance
- Responsible for ensuring that the client’s commitment to customer satisfaction is performed, delivered, and constantly improved
- To drive a high level of interaction and engagement between other departments (e.g., Marketing, Customer Solutions) and local sales team & staff to ensure coordination of activities and alignment on common goals
- Responsible for the recruitment, development, retention, and management of the district sales team
- Create a sense of urgency and drive accountability within the regional team to meet both financial and strategic goals
- Monitor, assist, set standards, and evaluate the district sales team performance utilising performance management tools
- My client is a global leader in genomics, molecular biology, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), RNA/DNA/ Sequencing - an industry at the intersection of biology and technology
- At the most fundamental level, they enable customers to read and understand genetic variations
- They strive to make solutions increasingly simple, more accessible, and always reliable. As a result, discoveries that were unimaginable even a few years ago are now becoming routine - and are making their way into patient treatment
They now immediately require a District Sales Manager to take over their North Germany District - This role will include up to 5 direct reports and be instrumental in the growth of a territory already earning a significant multi-million-euro turnover which has been a high growth territory year on year!
- Molecular Biology
- Sales Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'