District Sales Executive- Supply Chain Logistics
- Global leading company
- FTSE 500 business with over 40 years' experience
- Excellent training program & career development
District Sales Executive - Supply Chain Logistics
The Role: The District Sales Executive will be home based covering the West Midlands territory. You will be responsible for building strong relationships with large corporate businesses from the retail, automotive and pharmaceutical industries. The businesses you will be dealing with need to transport medium to high value products. This role is 100% new business focused which means you need to be highly driven and motivated.
The Company: With a multi-billion turnover and an excellent brand, this business is one of the world's largest logistics and courier company.
Your Career: Internal promotion and training are par for the course with this corporate organisation. This is a new division that is growing so there is a lot of potential for future development, particularly into a management role.
For this District Sales Executive position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Proven track record in a field sales role
- Sold a service rather than a product
- New Business sales experience
- Polished, professional and driven
- Able to deal at board level
Benefits of this District Sales Executive role:
- £30,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary
- £15,000 Bonus Year One
- Car Allowance
- Laptop, Mobile, Pension, 23 Days Holidays
Location: West Midlands
- Field Sales
- Sales Executive
- Territory Management
- Business Development Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'