Adecco have an exciting opportunity to join a well established Energy and Services Company in Stockport as a District Planner on a temporary basis for 12 months.
£10.63 per hour
Monday - Friday between 7.30am-7pm and a Saturday between 8am-2pm (on a rotational basis)
As a District Planner you will be involved in scheduling of customer boiler installations.
- Scheduling of Customer boiler installations Working in Planning & dispatch and scheduling engineers in a certain district
- Making amendments
- Organising residential properties visits
- Updating schedules and work assigned on the booking system
- First port of call for customer enquiries
It would be great to see candidates with:
- Previous experience in scheduling engineers is desirable
- Customer Service
- Strong Administration skills
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks
Consultant: Recruitment Hub Contact No:
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job