We require a Band 5 District Nurse to cover some of the following locations Trafford, Sale, Altrincham and Woodsend.
Immediate start available with a 3 months contract - full or part time options available.
Responsibilities will include:
-Review medications as part of holistic assessment and medicines management to deliver effective care
-Provide advanced clinical advice to the wider healthcare staff within the multidisciplinary teams, to improve patient outcomes
-Facilitate patients and their families to plan for the future and improve end of life care ensuring that choices are reflected in personalised care plans
You must have:
-12 months previous NHS experience
-Degree or equivalent in nursing
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on or at .
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
- Elderly Care
- Community Nurse
- District Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- General Nurse
- Band 6 Nurse
- Elderly patients
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job