Are you an experienced District Nurse? Do you need flexibility in your work? Are you looking to work nights due to other commitments?
If so, out client based in the Radcliffe/Bury area have some great opportunities to work in their Out of Hours District Nursing service.
When working for Randstad Care you can expect from us:
* Varied job opportunities and interesting workload.
* Randstad in-house mandatory training.
* Revalidation seminars (provided by Randstad Care in partnership with the RCN).
* Travel expenses paid from base to patients home.
* A dedicated specialist consultant from our nursing team.
* 24 Hour 'Out-Of-Hours' service.
* Weekly Payroll.
* Dedicated compliance team.
* Randstad's Refer A Friend scheme. Earn £200 for a successful referral. There is no limit on the amount you can earn!
The following responsibilities are expected from a Band 5 District Nurse working an OOH shift:
* Expected to be on call for all cases that are phoned in.
* Visiting patients in their own home.
* Maintaining exceptional levels of care.
* Working alongside a HCA throughout your shift.
If you possess any of the following skills then you may be suitable for this role:
* Catheters (M, F & SP).
* Syringe Drivers.
* Wound Care.
* Apo-Morphine Pumps.
* Leg Ulcer Management.
This OOH team have scope for ad hoc shifts and will also be interested in looking at longer term placements. The team are a friendly and helpful bunch and will also provide a short paid induction prior to your first shift. These shifts can be very popular with nurses looking for something a little different so to avoid disappointment please call Rory Maguire on for an informal chat.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Band 5
- District Nurse
- Evening Service