Are you a community nurse looking to pick up extra shifts? Would you like to work evenings to accommodate other commitments? This role allows for flexibility and gives you the chance to work with en experienced evening service team in the Stockport area.
When working for Randstad Care you can expect from us:
* Varied job opportunities and interesting workload.
* Randstad in-house mandatory training.
* Revalidation seminars (provided by Randstad Care in partnership with the RCN).
* Travel expenses paid from base to patients home.
* A dedicated specialist consultant from our nursing team.
* 24 Hour 'Out-Of-Hours' service.
* Weekly Payroll.
* Dedicated compliance team.
* Randstad's Refer A Friend scheme. Earn £200 for a successful referral. There is no limit on the amount you can earn!
The following responsibilities are expected from a Band 5 District Nurse working an evening shift:
* Expected to be on call for all cases that are phoned in.
* Visiting patients in their own home. * Maintaining exceptional levels of care. * Work 6pm - 11:14pm shifts.
If you possess any of the following skills then you may be suitable for this role:
* Catheters (M, F & SP).
* Syringe Drivers.
* Wound Care.
* Apo-Morphine Pumps.
* Leg Ulcer Management.
This is an exciting opportunity either to try something different, earn a few extra quid or work around your other commitments. These shifts can be very popular with nurses looking for something a little different so to avoid disappointment please call Rory Maguire on for an informal chat.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Band 5
- Community Nurse
- District Nurse
- Evening Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job