District Manager - Sales Focused Retailer - Job Summary
An exciting opportunity for an experienced District Manager with experience in multi-site management to join a well respected sales focused retailer who pride themselves on delivering exceptional levels of customer service.
As District Manager, you will be responsible for managing and coaching store personnel to achieve business, sales and customer satisfaction targets.
District Manager - Sales Focused Retailer - Role Responsibility
- Analyse sales results of each store and ensure sales objectives are achieved.
- Identify and analyse customer inquiry trends, patterns and issues
- React to customer feedback to enact positive change within stores
- Work with Marketing department to develop and implement appropriate local marketing plans
- Ensure stores are well maintained and resolve outstanding maintenance/security issues in a timely manner
- Takes accountability for all operational processes
- Monthly staff planning
- Manage costs and expenses
- Ensure effectiveness of internal store controls
- Train and coach store employees to succeed
- Succession planning
- Recruitment, selection and inductions
- Ensure employment policies, practices and processes are adhered to
- Carry out performance reviews
- Design individual development plans
District Manager - Sales Focused Retailer - The Ideal Candidate
- Previous people management experience within a multi-site retail environment is essential
- Able to effectively communicate company strategy to the team
- Ability to implement change across the district and "sell" changes into the team
- People management and communication skills
- Strong planning and time management
- Understanding company policies and procedures
- Positive attitude with the ability to inspire others
- Able to continuously develop and improve the team
- Excellent work ethic
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.