Distributions are responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely processing of all our management companies distribution/dividend payments which have to be paid to all its Unit Trust, OEIC, Investment Trust and ISA unit holders. The role requires excellent planning and organisation skills as there are a number of key tasks that will need to be completed within SLA and regulatory timeframes.
Distribution's is a very diverse and interesting role which touches on a number of areas of the business. You will therefore from time to time find yourself having to engage with a number of internal areas as well as external contacts such as Fund Accountants, Trustees and our print provider.Package
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every years service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
You will also need to prepare for and attend Client Oversight & CASS AuditsIdeal Candidate
- Evidence of leading and managing a team
- Commitment for future study for IAQ or equivalent.
- Keyboard skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office packages.
- Excellent verbal reasoning and numerical skills
- Ability to organise others to achieve the aims of the section
- Ability to coach and develop less experienced team members
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, in order to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk.
- Team Leader investments coaching feedback quality