Distribution Strategy & Planning Manager
- Working within the Property Business Office, this role supports the large cross-functional Property teams in managing multiple UK and overseas portfolio for the organisation
- The candidate will work collaboratively with the wider department and other business functions providing finance transaction services (working with SAP, raising projects, shopping carts, processing rent and rates payments, internal orders and monitoring project budgets
- The role is accountable for financial compliance reporting, measuring adherence to processes, reporting on a monthly basis and preparing data/running reports for the Programmes Management Office
- ohis role also provides holiday cover for Overtime processing, Utility Management, Work Wear and consumables ordering, Administration of Fuel Farms and Gas Oil ordering and other ad hoc activities as required
Key Skills Required for Submission:
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills, good at building relationships, comfortable with having difficult conversations and unafraid of challenging when appropriate
- Robust IT skills (particularly Excel / SharePoint & Media Applications)
- Someone who can communicate complex ideas, is an effective team player who supports team members, resilient and enthusiastic, an individual able to deliver results under pressure
- A transparent person who wants to put their customer first, is easy to do business with and dependable
- An individual with the ability to prioritise their work load
- Previous experience working in a pressurised, constantly changing environment
- Prepared to travel between sites when required to support internal customers
- Please note this is a contract position to cover maternity leave
Do not miss out on your chance of interview - APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"