Position: Distribution Sales Manager
Location: Office based - Cambridge, UK
Job Type: Perm, full time.
Industry: Manufacturer, Channel, Product sales
Salary: 50k basic + Commission + Company Car + laptop + phone + pension + company perks.
Aaron Wallis are supporting a Global manufacturer in the recruitment of a Distribution Sales Manager.
The Distribution Sales Manager will be responsible for the daily Management of the distribution network in Europe and neighbouring countries.
You must have sold an actual tangible product direct from Manufacturer and will have experienced driving sales revenue and growth from channel partners. You will be familiar with the levers that drive channel performance or will be experienced in driving sales revenue and growth as a Sales Manager selling into a manufacturing industry.
We aren't looking for a 'lone wolf' we want a team player that will have a strong presence in their Cambridge based office.
Key Skills Distribution Manager
- Ensure sales budget delivery through our channel partner within the defined territory
- Increase the market share within coding and marking across the full portfolio of products, after markets supplies and services
- Execute commercial excellence in account management focused on driving growth strategies with existing partners, marketing and increasing market share in defined verticals
- Generate sales and successfully launch new products in the market, through combined activities with channel partners, targeting incremental share gain
- Effective channel management to ensure that the channel keeps growing in line with the available market, through the deployed of regular face-to-face meetings and growth tools
- Manage distributor performance through best in class business practice, with the Channel Partner workbook and scorecard
- Ensure operational controls are administered and monitored
- Establish and maintain key relationships at all levels in the distribution organisation, to leverage contacts and information
- Increase channel competitiveness and strength through adequate business enablers (knowledge, skillset, focus, programs)
The successful candidate will have strong experience of business to business sales, gained in a related industrial or technology environment such as packaged electronics or instrumentation organisations.
APPLY as directed or apply to me direct
Shortlisting for interviews will start ASAP
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563
- Channel Manager