Founded in 1972, Airman Engineering Services Ltd, is one of the UK's key service providers to the compressed air industry. We are specialists in compressor, vacuum pump, dryer and filtration solutions offering a wide range of services, products and energy saving solutions for inherent industry problems.
Airman Engineering Services caters for today's demanding compressed air market. From supply and distribution to installing, servicing and repairing complete systems we have the expertise to help.
An exciting opportunity has opened for someone to join our team based at Wynyard, we offer a basic salary of £18,000.00 plus commission.
- Receive and process customer enquiries and orders that come in by telephone and email.
- Maintain a pro-active call out programme to clients within a geographical territory and record outcomes and actions on internal CRM system.
- Liaise with Customer Service Controller to manage territory working to achieve budgeted sales and profit.
- Participate in weekly review meetings to discuss account activity.
- Have an understanding of competitor activity and provide feedback on any changes within the marketplace.
- Assist with stock control to maintain accuracy to service customer requirements.
- Take ownership of any client issues via internal CRM system.
- Administering order entry, invoicing and despatch notes.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- To be well organised and have the ability to prioritise managing time effectively
- To demonstrate team work and a desire to show initiative and make things happen.
- IT skills to include Microsoft Office, Sage 200 and CRM.
- Ability to work in a target driven environment
- Experience and knowledge within the pneumatics industry.
- Experience in managing and developing relationships with existing client base
- Experience in cold calling to increase client base.
In return we offer a competitive basic salary with monthly bonus/commission for achieving targets. Enhanced holiday entitlement, free parking, death in service and will match pension contributions up to 5%.
Authorised Distributor of OEM products
Airman Engineering Services is an authorised distributor of a range of OEM products including Renner compressors and PSI Global products in the UK.
** unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies will not be accepted**
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 /year
- Account Management
- CRM databases