Distribution Project Manager, Pharmaceuticals, South Wales. (Multiple vacancies)
Busy Distriubution focussed Project role in an established, yet growing, Scientific & Commercial Project team for the packaging & distribution arm of a global CRO.
This role is typically best suited to an experienced Project Manager with a background in GMP/GDP/Distribution.
We are looking for Project Managers with key characteristics including an ability to multi-task and manage multiple distribution projects.
The environment and culture promotes progression & development for aspirational Project Managers.
General Purpose of Role for Distribution Project Manager;
Supports assigned distribution customer projects to ensure that project goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame, budget, and in accordance with customer expectations. Diligently manages significant matters pertaining to assigned projects to "Provide the industry's leading customer experience."
As the Distribution Project Manager, some of your key responsibilities will be;
- Primary customer contact for distribution activities, including business, relationship and customer expectation management matters. Extensive external contacts on a professional level.
- Prepare the Logistics Management Document as it pertains to the customer's specific study.
- Assist in the development of detailed pack construction to ensure that the packaging is designed in a way that allows for efficient storage and distribution.
- Coordinates project activity by leading the Distribution Project Team and through working closely with the Clinical Project Management team as well as internal and external customers.
- Interacts with customers, vendors, and internal colleagues to deliver service excellence and ensure performance expectations are met or exceeded on a consistent basis.
- Coordinates distribution activities from order receipt to shipment acknowledgement as per Logistics Management Document.
- Manages project close out activities
- Facilitates the billing of all activities involved with distribution, returns, destruction, and project close-out activities.
- Coordinates customer visits and facilitates activities as per customer needs.
- Reviews quotes to ensure scope is appropriate. Initiates change orders where necessary. Monitors project budget and scope creep.
- Coach, mentor, and supervise the Associate Clinical Project Managers
- Provide support to business development and estimation regarding new quotations and resupplies
- Knowledge of and adherence to all, cGMP, and GCP policies, procedures, rules.
Specific Knowledge / Skills Competence:
- Experience in a client facing role, preferably in the clinical supply field and a contract environment.
- An excellent understanding of Quality Standards including GMP, GCP and GDP. Familiar with concepts of risk management.
- Experience in managing projects, change and growth.
- Clear and concise presenter to internal/external customers
- Proficient in the use of Sage 200 and MS Office Packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication; structures communication in a logical way. Matches influencing style to the person and/or situation and secures positive outcomes through negotiation.
Please apply immediately to be considered
- Cold Chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'