You will be responsible driving the performance of a large operational team within the Logistics Department and so previous relevant experience is a MUST.
* To provide excellent customer satisfaction with operations running to a strict schedule
* To continuously seek to improve processes and efficiency within the warehouse
* Develop staff so they are able to identify ways of improving processes
* Overall smoothness of operations
* Management experience within a Distribution or Logistics environment
* Proven ability to develop members of staff
* Strong leadership, coaching, mentoring and training skills
* Good understanding of Microsoft office
* Good working knowledge of Warehouse Managing Systems (WMS) and processes
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job