Distribution & Logistics Coordinator
£18000 - £21000
Do you have exceptional attention to detail and passion for great customer service?
Our client is an international leading contender in the e-commerce, digital print and logistics industry. They are an award-winning company offering customers cutting edge solutions across UK and Europe and are expanding their team.
We are a seeking an ambitious and motivated individual to join them as a Distribution & Logistics Coordinator.
- Coordinating inbound and outbound movements of goods and completing relevant courier paperwork
- Management of shipment confirmations, chasing delivery updates, tracking deliveries
- Liaising with internal departments
- Checking quotes provided and queries with suppliers
- Take on additional duties as and when required
Key skills/experience for the role
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good Numerical skills
- Customer service experience within the FMCG manufacturing/distribution industry
Knowledge of export or import and logistics would be a distinct advantage
Experience in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
This is a temporary to permanent position and we are ideally seeking the successful candidate to start on an immediate basis.
If you are keen to be considered and would like to work as part of a diverse and friendly team please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job