ROLE: FLT Trainer
LOCATION: Brackmills, Northampton
HOURS OF WORK: Rotating Shift 6AM-2PM / 2PM-10PM
BASIC SALARY: £23,000-£28000
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: On site subsidised canteen, staff discount, opportunity of a permanent role, excellent working environment
Do you have a ITSSAR Accreditation?
Are you flexible to work in the Northampton area?
Are you able to commit to a rotating shift?
If so we'd like to hear from you immediately!
Our client who has built a reputation distributing market leading products is seeking a Site Trainer to join their organisation in Northampton on a permanent basis.
In this FLT Trainer role, you will be responsible for:
- Inducting all new warehouse associates
- Upskilling current associates in line with legacy planning
- Design and maintain new and existing process reference guides
- Continually review and amend Standard Operational Procedures
- Ensure the company is compliant in all aspects of Health and safety for example Manual Handling etc
In order to be successful as an FLT Trainer, you must:
- Proven experience in Distribution Training is desirable however a candidate with good interpersonal skills with a warehouse training background would be considered
- Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Flexibility in working hours to suit needs of the business
- Excellent computer skills in the Microsoft Suite
- Preferably ITSSAR registered but RTITB will also be considered
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job