Do you have proven experience in Distribution Coordination or Warehouse operations? Are you looking to take on an exciting new challenge? If so Airborne Systems are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continuing business success and growth, we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Distribution Coordinator to join our team in Llangeinor.
The ideal Distribution Coordinator will have the ability to work unsupervised and prioritise own workload, possess high levels of attention to detail as well as excellent communication skills. You will also:
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively control both inward and outward stock movements whilst maintaining accuracy and integrity of the warehouse inventory records
- Be able to work calmly and accurately under pressure whilst dealing with daily issues that arise
- NVQ in warehouse operations or equivalent experience
- A Forklift licence or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of MoD packaging standards
- Computer literacy sufficient to operate internal systems related to the role (knowledge of Syspro would be an advantage)
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
Distribution Coordinator Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Section Leader, the Distribution Coordinator will take responsibility for the smooth operation of all areas associated with goods distribution. Duties include:
- Compile correct paperwork relevant to deliveries and despatch into and out of the business
- Packing goods in strict accordance with internal and external packing requirements as stipulated by ASE and customer requirements
- Arrange suitable transport in line with budget requirements to ensure on time customer delivery
- Issue work stock parts to shop floor
- Ensure all transactions are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Carry out accurate stock checks in accordance with company requirements
- Correctly book materials into the business via the business system
- Ensure accuracy of stock levels on a daily basis
- Assemble materials required by production from the warehouse in line with production start dates
- Ensure all material shortages are controlled and issued in line with stores procedures
- Ensure rejected substandard materials are returned to supplier (RTV) and are processed in line with quality procedures
- Ensure relevant documentation is maintained in relation to stock movements
- Ensure all movement of material required by the business is done in a controlled manner
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
About Airborne Systems
Airborne Systems is part of a highly successful international parent company. We are at the forefront of design, manufacturing and technology for an innovative range of products to customers worldwide within the demanding Aerospace and Defence sectors.
You Will Receive
In return for your hard work as our Distribution Coordinator, you can expect to receive a competitive rate of up to £10.94 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications, with a range of benefits that include a competitive pension as well as working a 4-day week, Monday to Thursday.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Distribution Coordinator, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Distribution Coordinator