Distribution Coordinator Outbound
Distribution Coordinator (Outbound)/ Leicestershire/£26,500 - £28,500
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a permanent Distribution Coordinator (outbound), working for a large wholesale distribution company based in Leicestershire.
The role will involve:
- The creation of forward planned schedules based on understanding of customer demand
- Identifying new ways to optimise vehicles & drivers to improve customer service and controlling cost
- Working closely with forecasting/capacity planning team to build future plans for growth and impacts of seasonality
- Engage with Outbound Scheduling Manager to ensure plans are in line with business strategy
- Liaise with Fulfilment Coordinator's to assist with the effective in day management of drivers.
- Ensuring that business rules within the system allow for optimal route creation
- Collaborate with operational teams to create achievable routes
- Proactively looking at continually improving processes and supporting systems
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working within a multi-drop transport planning role
- Understanding of Route & scheduling software
- A proven track history in decision making on day to day basis
- Easily adapt to changing priorities
- Capable to work in a stressful environment
- Committed, persuasive and personable with fluent written and verbal communication skills
- Evidence of independent thinking
- A self-motivated approach and ability to work autonomously
- Willingness to learn new skills and accept new challenges
To apply for this position, please forward an updated version of your CV to or contact Daniel Sharp on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'