Pod Talent are delighted to be working with one of the fastest growing Food Businesses in the UK on a brand new role, my client is looking for a Distribution Centre Manager to come on board in Surrey. In this role you will be responsible for a team of 7 - 10 in a fast paced warehouse environment, it will be your goal to motivate your team and ensure customer orders are sent out on time.
This business has had an excellent year and has actually thrived over the past 6 months after tripling their orders so needless to say this is a very exciting business to be joining. This role will be a 9-12 Month Fixed Term Contract initially but there is potential for it to be made permanent following this period.
- Lead and motivate your team while also taking responsibility for working schedules, sickness and holiday amongst other things.
- Manage the daily loading operation, including unloading, warehouse setup and loading of products into vehicles for delivery.
- Set and review KPI's and team objectives, driving a culture of continuous improvement
- You will be responsible for Health & Safety on site, including the conduction of risk assessments and audits, ensuring correct working standards are continually maintained.
- You will be responsible for induction and training of new team members.
- Work closely with the London office and 3rd party relationships.
- Strong background in fast paced Distribution/Warehouse environment
- Food OR FMCG experience ideally
- Excellent leadership background, natural leader who gets the best out of their team
- Goal orientated and numerically strong
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible to work 5 out of any 7 days, including evening and weekend working.
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.
- Distribution Centre DC Warehouse KPIS Surrey London Food Retail Ecommerce Manager Supervisor Leader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'