Office Depot has an exciting opportunity for a Distribution Analyst to join the team in Leicester. The role is a full time, permanent position offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
We are Office Depot, We provide business supplies and services to help our customers work better - whatever their workplace. We are a single source for everything customers need to be more productive, including the latest technology, core office supplies, print and document services, business services, facilities products, furniture, and school essentials.
Office Depot operates in thirteen countries through its two main brands Office Depot and Viking, with retail stores in France and Sweden.
Your job as the Distribution Analyst:
Responsible for the preparation of data and presentation of insight regarding the Office Depot European Supply Chain network. Creation of scenario modelling with the objective to deliver tangible insight and analysis for internal and external stakeholders. Working closely across the European Supply Chain function to positively impact the overall Supply Chain performance from a quality, cost and service perspective.
Your responsibilities as the Distribution Analyst:
- Demonstrate relevant insight, suggest and project manage implementations that challenge and improve operational performance.
- Ensuring quality, accuracy, consistency, accessibility and structure of data.
- Develop continuous improvement plans and execute them within specified timeframes using descriptive, predictive and prescriptive data/analytics and intelligence within Supply Chain.
- Reviewing current Supply Chain operational platforms, seeking to develop and continuous change processes to enhance service, quality and cost. Providing alternative commercial solutions to support bottom line performance.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of data / reports by combining and interpreting external and internal quantitative and qualitative data, processes and development and by data mining for correlations, trends, outliers and probabilities
- In close collaboration with IT, visualise and model output and develop trusted information and true insights.
- Provide management with data and insight analysis through a range of data sources to identify commercial opportunities, market developments and possibly insight on related delivery products and services and turn complex information / facts into clear findings that help take action or reach decision
- Contribute to the signalling of process improvement potential.
- Coach, educate and advise colleagues on relevant data, information and insight matters and support them in identifying and acting upon sales opportunities
Your profile as the Distribution Analyst:
- Higher vocational/Academic Degree in Business Management/Data Analytics/Supply Chain operations
- Relevant commercial/operational experience
- Working knowledge of end to end Supply Chain (Inventory, Distribution, Order Fulfilment, Transport, Statistical Analysis and Data Interrogation).
- Experience of multiple activities and projects across a European scale
- Entrepreneurial outlook and ability to drive change through strategic thinking
- Strong attention to detail/accuracy, excellent communication skills and can report findings to a non-technical audience.
- An Engineering understanding.
- Proficient in Excel, Access database, Microsoft packages
- Programming Languages or SQL & knowledge of various IT systems such as AS400, SAP
- Experienced in Lean Six Sigma or other Project Management Principles such as Prince 2.
- Customer Focus and Drive for Results, Commercially Savvy, Business Acumen, Listening, Motivating Others, Process Manager, Problem Solving and Dealing with Ambiguity.
- Fluent knowledge of English, spoken and written. Other language skills (Dutch and German) would be a distinct advantage
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the Distribution Analyst role, please click 'Apply’ today.
Keywords: Leicester, Distribution Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"