Key Objectives [Positively contribute to the expansion of Desktop Display business in key target markets via specific distribution accounts.
Drive sales volume, mix and quality of business produced to exceed target and recommend corrective action where appropriate. Increase share of wallet within its Distribution partners.
Build relationships with sales teams.
Drive call out and focus days.
Develop and deliver sales training to sales teams. Manage incentive programs when appropriate.
To increase productivity, sales, marketing and product awareness within each accounts sales teams Ensure Desktop Display is number one vendor in each of our distribution accounts.
To monitor sales in and out, collect data within each account to ensure we identify any issues or discrepancies before any impact on the business.
Provide weekly sales forecasts. Provide monthly reports to line manager detailing monthly trends in business by account, including sales out data and number of trading accounts, competitive analysis.
Deliver training on products to ensure Distributors sales force are upto date with latest product portfolio.
Key Competencies & characteristics
• Must be able to demonstrate experience in a field-based IT sales role
• IT Channel experience managing Distributors
• IT literate with good MS Office skills,Excel in particular.
• Excellent relationship builder and communicator
• Ability to handle pressure and diverse issues simultaneously
• Proactive, delivery and results focused
• Good attention to detail
• Flexible and adaptable
• Self-starter but able to contribute to and work with a team.
• Negotiation skills developed through sales or marketing experience
• Good analytical and investigative skills
To be successful in this role you ideally have:
• Can demonstrate experience of working within a high performance culture
• Managed and implemented promotional marketing programs
- Field Sales
- IT Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job