Disruptive Technologies 360 Recruitment Consultant
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to join an established, 16-year old Executive Search & Recruiting agency in their expanding Technology Recruitment Practice.
The person chosen for this role will be innately smart, dedicated, fun and committed to quality. The right candidate will have exceptional client service and relationship-building skills, the ability to read people and an inherent commitment to closing a deal.
- Actively seek and attract new client business through a variety of internal and external sources including sales cold-calling, online networking and attendance at industry events
- Actively recruit candidates from targeted companies
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
- Conduct pre-screening interviews to evaluate if applicants meet the position requirements
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in our internal database
- Client manage the recruitment process from job intake to candidate presentation to offer presentation and follow-up
- Create written assessments for candidates
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees
- Assist in preparing and sending offer packages
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers on status of search and candidates
- Previous I.T. recruitment experience
- Previous Business Development/Sales experience in the I.T. Recruitment industry
- Self-starter with self-confidence and desire for continued development
- Proven aptitude for active Business Development and a strong desire to build a book of clients
- Strong client focus
- Detailed, organised and forward thinking
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Superior problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
Key Attributes for Success:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to control your own career destiny
- Passion for people
- Commitment to "do the right thing"
- Fearlessness and relentlessness
- Nurturing environment with access to learning materials and resources
- Mentorship and networking opportunities
- Comfortable, modern & dynamic office environment
- Well being free time - enjoy 1.5hr hours a week of paid work time doing something you want to do for you
Basic salary - Dependent on experience typical ranging from £20-30k plus commission on every placement with a low 5k threshold and high average fees, typical earnings are £60-120k
If you think this is the right opportunity for you please apply and someone in our team will be in touch.
Alternatively call Vicky on Brighton 573809 for an informal chat
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"