Position: Legal Disrepair Surveyor
Location: SE London/Kent
Salary: £40-£45k plus car allowance and excellent benefits
We are currently recruiting skilled and experienced Building Surveyors to join a large housing association. You will manage a range of disrepairs and complex complaints cases, preparing reports and specifications, managing external contractors to deliver specific works. You will also work with in house and external legal teams to resolve cases.
You will have a wide range of specialist skills including building surveying, project management and budgetary control. You will be a self-motivated, professional individual who is able to communicate and influence working with a wide range of stakeholders. This is a socially rewarding role with opportunity to make a real difference to residents and the local community.
Car owner/driver essential
To be shortlisted you must be able to clearly demonstrate the following:-
- Excellent building surveying skills and knowledge of construction methods
- Experience of managing disrepair cases
- Experience of working in Social Housing
- Understanding of contract law and excellent knowledge of standard form contracts
- Experience of managing contractors and consultants to deliver within budgets and timescales
- Relevant technical qualification
- A broad range of communication and influencing skills
- Strong organisation and prioritising ability
Please click apply now, or contact Nicola Dickson for more information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'