My client is now recruiting for a Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join their team in their Ashby de la Zouch office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with a broad and varied commercial litigation caseload.
• 2-6+ years PQE with sound experience in dealing with commercial litigation matters
• Good working knowledge of CPR
• Confident in handling own case load
• Exceptional client care skills
Knowledge and experience of dealing with the following litigation matters:
• Partnership disputes
• Landlord and Tenant disputes
• Commercial disputes
• Inheritance (Provision for Family Dependents) Act
• TOLATA Claims
• Neighbour disputes
• Boundary disputes
• Company disputes
• Misappropriation of monies
• Contract disputes
• Nuisance disputes
• 1954 Tenancy Act claims
• Possession claims
• Professional Negligence claims
• Judicial review procedures and petitions to the government
• Experience of dealing with banking disputes
• Exposure to agricultural issues would be a distinct advantage
• Previous business development and networking experience
This role attracts a competitive salary and benefits package including 23 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays amongst other benefits.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'