A long established and leading regional law practice. The firm is a progressive modern practice serving individuals, businesses, charities, organisations, public and private companies. They are a full-service law firm with multiple offices that has experienced continued growth. The firm strives to provide the best and highest quality service to their clients whilst maintain a friendly and professional approach.
The firm are currently looking for a Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor to join a leading Chambers & Legal 500 ranked department. The team work with clients across a wide variety of industries so adaptability is essential.
You will get the opportunity to work on a range of Litigated matters including but not limited to IT sector disputes, corporate claims, professional negligence and real estate litigation.
What do I need to apply?
- NQ to 3 years PQE within a commercial disputes environment.
- Experience dealing with a range of commercial matters including but not limited to: fraud, insolvency, debt recovery, arbitration, among others
- Strong academics with a minimum of 2:1 in your undergraduate course
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Competent IT skills
- Ability to build on your caseload
- Business development and networking skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Property Litigation Solicitor, Construction Litigation Solicitor, Dispute Resolution Solicitor, Dispute Resolution Lawyer, Commercial Dispute Resolution, Commercial Litigation Solicitor
- Dispute Resolution