Role: Dispute Resolution Solicitor - PQE 1+
Salary: £30K - £35K - Neg. + Excellent Benefits
In a recent survey 95% of their staff agreed that they are committed to offering excellent client service.
- They provide an extensive range of legal services to Business / personal Clients throughout the South Midlands
- A modern thinking firm, with 19 Partners / 140+ staff across 6 growing locations
- Investing in technology, premises, knowledge, business development and their people
- A Legal 500 recognised firm + recognised by 'the Lawyer' as a chasing 50 law firm
- Actively involved in their surrounding communities and previous Winners of 'Customer Service' award at the Business Excellence Awards
- Developing the careers of its staff both in fee earning and support roles
Our Client has a full time vacancy in their Dispute Resolution Business Unit based at either their Corby or Northampton offices. You will be managing existing clients & building on the client base already established in the area, via networking and business development.
Their work includes dealing with the following, which ideally you will have experience in along with managing your own caseload -
- Possession actions
- Boundary disputes
- Debt enforcement
- Commercial property litigation
- Construction disputes
- Enforcement of restrictive covenants
- Partnership & shareholder disputes
- Contractual disputes - (commercial & private)
Essential attention to detail and excellent time management, a methodical approach to work, a professional and attentive telephone manner along with first-rate communication skills as client contact will be considerable.
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
IN APPLYING PROVIDE A PARAGRAPH TO 'SELL YOURSELF’ INTO SUCH A ROLE
- Dispute Resolution
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job