Dispute Resolution & Compliance Legal Secretary
£23,000 - £26,000 DOE
A top Law firm requires a Legal Secretary within their Dispute Resolution & Compliance department on a full time, permanent basis.
The role involves providing a full PA and secretarial service supporting the Partners and Legal Advisors in the Regulatory Team (around 6), and where required cover for any secretarial absences within the rest of the office where necessary.
This role requires proactive thinking to support the needs of the Legal Advisors. This role includes:
* Diary management acting proactively where possible and highlight diary clashes.
* Business development; working with the team to look after and develop Client relationships.
* Organising meetings and events internally and externally ensuring best use of the Partners time.
* Previous PA experience in a similar role looking after Partners ideally within a litigation team, including familiarity with Court process and documents.
* Excellent and accurate keyboard skills required, as you will be required to obtain typing speeds to a minimum of 65 wpm.
* Good working knowledge of various applications - word, outlook, digital dictation (power point and excel helpful but not a necessity).
Apply now for immediate consideration
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
- Dispute Resolution
- Legal Secretary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job