Dispute Resolution and Litigation Paralegal
- This roles includes advocacy work
- Provide business immigration advice to clients and non-contentious employment advice to clients on issues such as contracts and policy documents, drafting Settlement Agreements and discipline/grievance matters.
- You would be preparing firsts drafts of pleadings, witness statements and instructions to Counsel;
- liaising with clients, Counsel, the Tribunal and colleagues from across the client business
- Meeting tribunal deadlines
- Preliminary hearings
- Dealing with disclosures
- 2-8 Years PQE
- Contentious and Non-contentious experience
- You should be able to manage a varied caseload in the most efficient manner whilst working in an extremely busy environment.
- A highly competitive salary dependent on you level of experience
- Additional incentives and benefits
- A real opportunity for progression within an already thriving workforce
Get in Touch
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Madeline Amer for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'