Dispensing Optician/Optical Assistant - Stirlingshire
Part time Dispensing Optician role available at an independent practice in Stirlingshire (In between Stirling and Perth), Scotland.
Zest Optical are currently assisting an exceptional independent Opticians to recruit a Qualified Dispensing Optician/Experienced Optical Assistant to join their team. The practice is looking for the individual to work either 3 ½ days or 4 ½ days per week.
Dispensing Optician- Role
- Dispensing at all levels depending on prescription, budget and tastes
- Working with high quality brands such as Nikon, Oliver Peoples and Tom Ford
- Autonomy on product ordering and stock management
- Private dispensing room available
- Professional freedom
- Management potential
- The role will involve working across three practices all within a commutable distance
- Will be working within a team of ten people throughout the company as well as two other experienced Dispensing Opticians
- Involved in contact lens teaches, pre-screening and reception duties
Dispensing Optician- Requirements
- Ideal candidate would be a qualified Dispensing Optician and registered with the GOC
- Experienced Optical Assistants may also be considered
- Looking for the individual to start ASAP
- Want to be part of a passionate and professional team
- Must be flexible and reliable as well as being open and receptive to new ideas and suggestions
Dispensing Optician - Salary and Additional Information
- Basic salary between £22,000-£30,000 per year for a qualified Dispensing Optician, up to £21,000 per year for an experienced Optical Assistant
- Working either 3 ½ days or 4 ½ days per week including half a day on Saturdays
- Working hours are 9am-5:30pm during the week and 9am-1pm on Saturdays
- One late night opening during the week
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Professional fees paid
- Pension Contribution
- Bonus scheme available
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Alex Grimes - or call for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"