A well respected independent Opticians based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, are looking for a full time Dispensing Optician Manager.
The focus of the company is to put the patient first and they strive to provide the best service, range of frames and lenses possible.
Dispensing Optician Manager - The Role
- Award winning independent - Clinically focused
- Working between 3 practices all close together
- Manage a team of around 15 people
- Dispensing on the shop floor
- Dealing with complex patient queries
- Training and mentoring staff
- Target setting and monitoring outcomes
- Access to an excellent selection of stylish frames
- Input into the business
- Working closely with the Directors to drive the business forward
- Full time - 5 days a week including Saturdays
- Typical working hours between 9am to 5.30pm (9.30am to 1pm on a Sat)
- Salary between £28,000 to £32,000
- Healthcare, pension, professional fees paid
Dispensing Optician Manager - Requirements
- Qualified Dispensing Optician registered with the GOC
- Leadership and management experience
- Passionate about optics
- Focus on customer service
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'