A group of independent Opticians based in the Bedfordshire/Cambridgeshire area are looking for a full time Dispensing Optician Practice Manager at their Huntingdon branch.
This is a busy single testing room Opticians which tests 4-5 days a week. They have a real focus on quality and offering patients a personal and professional service.
- Responsible for smooth administrative running of the branch
- Oversee maintenance of stock levels
- Oversee management of staff work rota
- Access to a wide range of products; Hoya, Essilor etc
- Keep up to date with the practice management IT system
- Comply to NHS standards and health and safety requirements
- Set an example to staff through your own behaviour in regards to standards of professionalism, behaviour, attitude, and output
- Engage with the branch team in a continued training, coaching, development and motivation
- Facilitate documented staff appraisals, and performance reviews at regular intervals
- Develop and share 'best practice' ideas.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Oversee marketing and promotions
- Working 5 days a week including Saturdays with typical working hours between 9am to 5.30pm (4.30pm on a Sat)
- Qualified Dispensing Optician
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Committed to the practice development and driven to succeed
- Customer focused
- Sales savvy
- Optix helpful but not essential
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £28,000
- GOC fees and indemnity paid
- CET scheme
- 4 weeks holiday increasing with service
- Company Pension Scheme
To apply for this role please send your CV or call for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"