An exciting proposition has become available to join a corporate opticians brand as a Dispensing Optician, in a time whereby they are substantially growing. The opportunity presents itself as a great way to develop within this specialist filed of work and establish yourself in a fantastic brand.
Our client is one of the biggest UK business entities and has a reputable brand image across the nation.
The key responsibilities within this role as a DO are:
- Flexibility and commitment to work 45 hour weeks
- Running the clinic efficiently and in conjunction with the Store Manager and Optometrists
- Being deadline driven and getting tasks done in a timely manner
- Keeping on top of diary management and always being proactive
- Displaying a great approach to anyone in the clinic or outside the clinic
- Being warm and engaging to keep customers at ease
The candidate will need to be a FULLY qualified Dispensing Opticians and registered via the GOC. Due to the nature of the role we are required to ensure this role is briefed with pure accuracy and compliance.
Depending on experience, the offer will be between £20,000.00 and £30,000.00. With many more benefits including a company pension scheme and other benefits which will be discussed upon application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job