DISPENSARY PHARMACIST – CORSHAM, WILTSHIRE
37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Hours to be worked between 8am and 8pm including participation in the dispensary rota
Our client, an award winning company for the fastest-growing, privately owned pharma business in the UK, is expanding its homecare support team due to ongoing success. They provide clinical homecare services to a range of patients across the UK. Homecare pharmacy bridges the gap between community and hospital pharmacy, you will work as part of an established team to supply medicines to patients being treated within their own homes. Joining this company will expand your knowledge and experience in an interesting and supportive environment, an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified GPhC registered pharmacist.
Working within a team of pharmacists, and our client’s highly experienced Accuracy Checking Technician, you will be based in their busy dispensary. You will be required to take responsibility for the supply of aseptically prepared products, including chemotherapy and immunological products, along with proprietary high cost medicines to patients being treated at home. You may also be responsible for the clinical screening of prescriptions for their homecare activity.
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Routine screening of oncology and haematology and other homecare prescriptions
- Delivery of an efficient, effective and quality driven pharmacy service, ensuring the team consistently meet the needs of all service users to the highest possible standard
- Training and developing the dispensary team by demonstrating leadership and leading by example.
- Labelling, dispensing and accuracy checking of prescriptions.
- SOP writing and review
- Providing advice and support to the Patient Services Team and patients
- Responsible Pharmacist on rota for the registered premises.
An exciting opportunity for a community or hospital pharmacist to broaden their experience as training and support will be given for the role.
In return our client offers rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive salary and superb development opportunities
- 21 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday. Increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast, comprehensive sports and social calender and outdoor gym
Our client is based in a new science park development in Corsham, with easy access to Chippenham, Bath and Bristol.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your Covering Letter and CV ASAP.
Closing date for completed applications is Monday 26th March 2018. Interviews will take place on Tuesday 10th April 2018. You will be contacted by Wednesday 28th March 2018 if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV & cover letter to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job