Herbert pharmacy limited
36-38 Herbert Rd, Plumstead, London SE18 3SH
Herbert Pharmacy is a registered Pharmacy providing Pharmaceutical Services to the local community of Plumstead and Woolwich area.
We have exiting opportunity for a Dispensary Manager to join our team. We are an establishing and busy independent pharmacy that focuses on health and customer care. This is an excellent opportunity for a Dispensary Manager who has initiative and wants to contribute to a growing business. The Dispensary Manager will be able to work under pressure/busy environment and be able to perform as part of team. He/she is responsible for creating an efficient & welcoming environment engaging and "wowing" our customers and producing great quality pharmacy services.
- Good knowledge in using RX Web System (Procript) and be able to maintain the dispensary protocols keeping it up to date with changes in practice policy and procedures.
- Assist with patient counselling and sell of OTC medication.
- Ensuring that the suggested doses are not being exceeded and those instructions are understood by patients.
- Assist with dispensing and ensure accurate checking of dispensed medication at all times following Company SOPS, Policies and GPhC directives and guidelines and NHS regulations
- Dealing with Patients returned medicines and follow the safe disposal procedures.
- Report dispensing errors immediately to Near miss log sheet.
- Receive and correctly account for money that is received in the practice for NHS prescription charges, private prescriptions and other fees.
- Assist with preparation of Monitored Dosage System (MDS) for nursing and care homes.
- Assist with Patient repeat request to GPs and track prescriptions (including EPS) using correct pharmacy skills, keeping record of the private prescriptions and experience in repeat management system(RMS).
- Stock management, inventory control and making sure those medications and devices are in good supply, good condition within their expiry date and stored properly.
- Would be advantageous if the person is trained in providing an additional services like stop smoking and Chlamydia.
- Able to take repeat request of prescription from patients, manage queries from GP’s, Practice nurses and other allied healthcare staff and also be able to arrange the delivery of prescription medicines to patients.
- Develop new business relations including developing relationships with Doctors surgeries and local nursing teams.
- Managing staff-rota and dealing with customer queries and complaints
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Must have degree in pharmacy ( Msc )
- Must be registered with GPHC as Pharmacy Technician.
- Community Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technicians
- dispensary manager
- accuracy cheking pharmacy technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job