The following job is no longer available:
For this role we do require someone with previous experience as a Dispensary Assistant.
• Dispense prescribed medication and other medical products to patients.
• Organise and assess patient information.
• Assist patients with queries regarding their medication.
• Ensure you are working to the set compliance rules and regulations.
• Liaise with internal and external teams to obtain the correct prescription information.
• Taking regular inventory/stock checks and recording information gathered.
• General administrative duties.
• Previous experience as a Dispensary Assistant.
• Great communication skills.
• Team Player.
• Available for adhoc shifts from May 2019 through to August 2019.
By working through Reed on a Temporary Basis you will also be eligible for the following benefits:
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'