Redruth / Plympton / Launceston.
As a dispatcher in the Waste Water Networks team, you will be a key player in delivering excellent service to our customers across Devon and Cornwall. You will primarily be responsible for triaging incoming customer contacts, which are often reporting serious urgent issues such as flooding or pollution, and deciding the best course of action to get the issue resolved and keep our customers and key stakeholders satisfied.
You will be in regular contact with operators who deal with these contacts on the ground, and by working together you will plan and adjust the schedule based on incoming reactive work.
This is a fast paced, interesting and exciting opportunity for a motivated person who cares about protecting the environment and protecting the health and safety of our work force to get involved with being part of a team that prides itself on turning negative emergency situations into a positive resolution for our customers.
The successful candidate:
- Experience of working in either a customer service or operational team.
- Proven experience of working to deadlines.
- Skilled communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels of the business.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to find creative solutions to problems.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to adapt and organise / adapt workload to changing priorities.
- Able to solve difficult problems through careful and methodical evaluations of information available.
- £18,294 starting salary.
- Private Pension.
- Sharesave scheme.
- Working for a FTSE250 company.
APPLY NOW!! OR
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"