Working as part of a large team responsible for the scheduling, dispatch and completion of investigations and repair work to network operations by contractors and engineers. You will apply our Trust, Easy Care (TEC) model to positively impact on our customer's experience.
This role will require you to:
- Validate and schedule emergency work to our field engineers
- Proactively call customers to inform them of any updates in regards to their issue
- To provide excellent customer service and manage customer related work to ensure the customer journey is smooth and CSAT performance can meet the target of 4.5.
- Facilitate work progress and completion according to required time frames.
- Support operational events and pollution incidents as required.
You will ideally have a background in either scheduling or customer service and be extremely customer focused. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for delivering excellent customer service and be able to work under pressure, responding to events effectively. Proficiency in IT systems and the ability to pick up new systems is essential as we are entering a phase of significant system development.
We are offering an hourly rate of £10.44 an hour to work 7 - 3 and 12 - 8, Monday to Friday. You may be required to work a day at the weekend, if this occurs you will get a day off in the week. This position is based in Green Park, Reading and is an ongoing temporary role with a great chance of going permanent.
Please click to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job